GET HELP NOW
Our Transitional Living Center (TLC) program provides young women ages 18-24 with a supportive home and teaches the skills young women need to lead self-sufficient lives.
What our TLC program offers you:
1. A supportive home. You share an apartment with two other young women. You will have your own bedroom and share a living room, kitchen and bathroom.
2. A chance to increase your education, job skills and life skills.
To be eligible for our TLC program, you must:
· Be a young woman between 18 and 24
· Not be pregnant or parenting
· Be able to pass a drug test
· Be willing to enroll in an educational or vocational program and hold a job
To apply to our TLC program, you must:
1. Call Our Friends Place office at 214.520.6268
2. Complete a phone application
3. Complete an in-person assessment
Once accepted into our TLC program, you must:
· Attend an educational or vocational program
· Search for and maintain a job
· Attend weekly group sessions which include a cooking class and life skills training
· Pay 25% of your earnings as rent and deposit 10% into a savings account
Please call 214.520.6268 or email email@example.com with questions.